The Permaculture Institute North America (PINA) announces the 2018 Naturewise Permaculture Design Contest. This contest is open to members of PINA, and team submissions are encouraged. Go to the Contest Information here.
- Design is for a permaculture system with an installation budget in the vicinity of $5,000.
- Preference goes to a DIY system, where the money is used for materials so the project gets the biggest “bang for the buck”.
- Upgrades to existing permaculture systems are acceptable.
- The design site is located in North America.
- Prize money must go to installation of the design.
- Top five submissions will be selected by the PINA Board of Directors.
- Final winner will be decided by vote of PINA members.
- Submission due date: Dec 1st, 2018.
- Top five submissions announced January 15, 2019.
- Top five posted on PINA website for voting.
- Voting ends January 31st, 2019.
- Winner announced February 1st, 2019.