PINA is offering a new membership opportunity to allied organizations which share permaculture ethics to partner with PINA and to support shared aims to make permaculture design widely available and influential throughout society. Read all about it!
Organizational membership in PINA is open to non-profit organizations and certain for-profit enterprises chartered in North America and to informal local permaculture associations and guilds subject to certain criteria.
What are the privileges of membership?
- Organizational members will be listed on a special page of the pina.in website.
- They will receive the newsletter along with notices of special offers to members.
- They will receive invitations to attend PINA-organized regional or continental events (trainings, convergences, seminars) on the same basis as other members
- They may submit material to the PINA newsletter for publication, subject to review by our Editorial Board.
- They are invited to offer PINA members opportunities to participate in products, programs, or campaigns they sponsor.
- They will be consulted in regard to the formation of PINA hubs in their areas of operations.
If you are part of an allied organization, please get in touch with us with any questions about becoming a member. We look forward to bringing forward our services for these allied organizations.